Dr. David Tauber of DeLuca Plastic Surgery
Is Now Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin are establishing themselves as a 21st century alternative to cash as payment. For information on how to pay for your plastic surgery with cryptocurrency, contact Dr. Tauber for more information.
David Tauber, MD
Specialist in Facial and Body Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Albany and Saratoga Springs, NY
Check out Dr. Tauber’s recent blog posts:
- Post-Operative Care After Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Do I Really Need A Breast Lift?
- The Aging, Hollow Face – Treatment with Implants, Fat Transfer, and Fillers
- The Brazilian Butt Lift – Baby Got Back
- Current Trends in Labiaplasty – The Edge vs. The Wedge
- Blepharoplasty with Fat Redraping – Solutions For Aging Eyes
Click Below to Follow Dr. Tauber
Dr. David Tauber is a Plastic Surgeon specializing in the natural augmentation and aesthetic sculpting of face and body. He completed both the Plastic Surgery Residency at Albany Medical College and the Fellowship in Aesthetic Craniofacial Surgery at the Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Tauber combines his knowledge and experience with a detail focused artistic eye to create custom, natural looking results for his patients. His practice focuses on the enhancement of the human body through the subtle use of implants and soft tissue camouflage. His practice focuses on:
- Custom cheek, jaw, and chin implants
- Facelifts, neck lifts, and forehead lifts
- Fat grafting to the face, breast, and body
- Breast augmentation
- Body contouring
See Dr. Tauber’s Photo Gallery.
Doctorate of Medicine:
Albany Medical College, May 2007
Masters of Medical Science:
Boston University School of Medicine & Harvard Institute of Medicine, September 2003
Bachelors of Science:
The Pennsylvania State University, May 1999
State College, PA
Integrated Plastic Surgery, Albany Medical Center, July 2007 – June 2012
Chief Resident of Integrated Plastic Surgery, Albany Medical Center, July 2012 – June 2013
Aesthetic & Reconstruction Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, Harvard Medical College & Massachuesetts General Hospital, July 2013 – June 2014
Assistant in Plastic Surgery – Plastic Surgery Attending
Harvard Medical College & Massachussetts General Hospital, 2013-2014
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2015
- Advances in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery: Mastery Course, 2014
- ACFS / ASMS Boot Camp – 2013
- Advances in Facial Restoration and Rejuvenation, 2013
- The Basic Microsurgery Training Course, 2012
- Basic Maxillofacial Principles and Techniques, 2010
2016 RealSelf 500 Award
Dr. David Tauber is one of 500 doctors worldwide to receive the 2016 RealSelf 500 Award, a prestigious award honoring the top influencers on RealSelf—the most trusted online destination to get informed about elective cosmetic procedures and to find and connect with doctors and clinics.
Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society
For Exemplary Service To Others, Integrity, Clinical Excellence, and Compassionate and Respectful Relationships with Patients, Families, and Colleagues.”
Frank C. Maxon, Jr., MD Alumni Award
“For Outstanding Academic and Professional Qualities”
W. Brandon Macomber Award
“For Achievement, Proficiency, and Genuine Sustained Interest and Potential in the Field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery”
Closure of Large Free Flap Donor Sites Using External Tissue Expansion
• Paper presented at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
• Manuscript submitted to Microsurgery, February 2014
• Evaluate the use of external tissue expanders to allow closure of a large free flap donor site wounds without resorting to additional incisions or skin grafting.
Efficacy and Cost Effectiveness of Fasciotomy Closure Using Continuous External Tissue Expansion
• Paper Presentation at the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting. Washington, DC, September 2013
• Manuscript in preparation.
• Comparison of the use of external tissue expanders versus vessel loops or negative pressure wound therapy for delayed primary closure of fasciotomy wounds.
Repair of Recurrent Ventral Hernias Using Tissue Expansion and Porcine Acellular Dermal Matrix
• Poster Presentation at the Albany Medical Center Resident Poster Day, Albany, NY March 2012.
• Poster Presentation at the 2012 American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, October 2012.
• Accepted to the European Journal of Plastic Surgeons for publication, January 2013.
• Use of tissue expanders as a novel approach to the closure of complex recurrent abdominal hernias.
The Impact of a Standardization Consultation Form for Facial Trauma on Billing and Evaluation and Management Levels
• Presented at the 2011 American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting, Denver, CO, September 2011.
• Accepted to Annals of Plastic Surgery for publication, May 2012.
• Demonstrated that the use of a standardized form for facial trauma consultations resulted in a 28% increase in billing and more complete documentation.
• Editor and author.
• This book presents diagnosis in a clear format designed to facilitate fast and reliable diagnosis of clinical entities seen by plastic surgeons in practice.
American Craniofacial Surgery Meeting
• Moscow, Russia – October 2013
• Guest Surgeon: Performed a complex orbital facial reconstruction, live in from of more than 300 surgeons to demonstrate advanced techniques in Craniomaxillofacial surgery.
Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting
• Washington, DC – September 2013
• Paper Presentation: Efficacy And Cost Effectiveness In Fasciotomy Closure Using Continuous External Tissue Expansion.
International Society of Craniofacial Surgery Semiannual Meeting
• Jackson Hole, WY – September 2013
American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting
• New Orleans, LA – October 2012
• Poster Presentation: Repair Of Recurrent Ventral Hernias Using Tissue Expansion And Porcine Acellular Dermal Matrix.
American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting
• Vancouver, BC – May 2012
- New York, 2013
- Active – Plastic Surgery, Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Active – Plastic Surgery, Albany Memorial Hospital
- Active – Plastic Surgery, St. Peter’s Hospital
- Active – Plastic Surgery, St. Peter’s Surgery & Endoscopy Center