SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 / Coronavirus Response
Join our mailing list and get informative blog posts and helpful hints delivered to your inbox weekly.
What Steps Are DeLuca Plastic Surgery Taking
DeLuca Plastic Surgery takes the health and safety of our patients seriously. We pride ourselves on having a clean and spacious practice where we are able to dedicate more time to each patient than other practices. In addition, we perform our surgeries at stand-alone, accredited surgical centers; safely separated from hospitals where patients are seeking care for COVID-19. In keeping with this dedication to our patients, we, and the places we operate, have proactively taken additional steps in response to COVID-19:
- Following all guidance from national and local health organizations including requiring face coverings in public areas of the office. More info on NYS COVID guidelines for heathcare facilities.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas
- Installation of True-HEPA filtration in patient care and waiting areas
- Directing staff members who are not feeling well to stay home
- Directing patients with known COVID-19 exposure and/or fever, URI symptoms (cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or GI symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) to reschedule their visit
- Use of masks by all staff and N95/KN95 masks during facial procedures
- Asking families of patients to, if possible, wait outside the office during visits
- Encouraging free phone-in cosmetic consultations and virtual follow-up options for our patients
Contact DeLuca Plastic Surgery
Albany, NY 12205
Monday through Friday: 8am – 5pm
**Dr. DeLuca, Dr. Tauber, and Dr. Yan are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns his patients may have both before and after their surgery.