SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 / Coronavirus Response
What Steps Are DeLuca Plastic Surgery Taking
DeLuca Plastic Surgery takes the health and safety of our patients seriously. We pride ourselves on having a clean and spacious practice where we are able to dedicate more time to each patient than other practices. In addition, we perform our surgeries at stand-alone, accredited surgical centers; safely separated from hospitals where patients are seeking care for COVID-19. In keeping with this dedication to our patients, we, and the places we operate, have proactively taken additional steps in response to COVID-19:
- Following all guidance from national and local health organizations including requiring face coverings in public areas of the office. More info on NYS COVID guidelines for heathcare facilities.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas
- Installation of True-HEPA filtration in patient care and waiting areas
- Directing staff members who are not feeling well to stay home
- Directing patients with known COVID-19 exposure and/or fever, URI symptoms (cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or GI symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) to reschedule their visit
- Use of masks by all staff and N95/KN95 masks during facial procedures
- Asking families of patients to, if possible, wait outside the office during visits
- Encouraging free phone-in cosmetic consultations and virtual follow-up options for our patients
Contact DeLuca Plastic Surgery
Albany, NY 12205
Monday through Friday: 8am – 5pm
*Office phones switch over to our after-hours system at 4:30pm
**Dr. DeLuca and Dr. Tauber are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns his patients may have both before and after their surgery.